Saturday, April 5, 2014

Jennifer Love Hewitt says she struggled to lose her pregnancy pounds

Jennifer Love HewittMichael Buckner / Getty Images
The young mother Jennifer Love Hewitt  does not hide the fact that it is not very easy for her to lose her pregnancy pounds.

At the launch party of her new maternity line L by Jennifer Love Hewitt for A Pea in the Pod, the actress 35 years admitted that she was in no hurry to lose her pregnancy pounds and become super skinny four months after giving birth to her daughter, Autumn (and applaud!).
"It's hard, very hard," admitted Hewitt exclusively to E! speaking of his body after pregnancy. "And I was not sure what would happen, what would happen, how I feel. But frankly, given how hard it is, I'm pretty happy because these clothes make my job a little more easy, make me more beautiful. door I still often my maternity clothes, it's there that I feel more comfortable. I have not found the line I want, I came still not put my old clothes in feeling comfortable in it. "
Jennifer Love Hewitt, A Pea in the PodA Pea in the Pod
Hewitt admits she is not insane tricks or strict diets and added: "We need to know what their priorities are, and what is the baby with the most must eat to feed her baby And I '.. have a daughter, so I want my daughter to know that one day his mom had a good self-esteem and good weight problems It depresses me a little sometimes, I admit some days I say to myself.. " I wish it were easier. "But this is not the case, and ultimately it does not matter."
And this is exactly why Hewitt wanted to launch her own line of maternity clothes for A Pea in the Pod.
"It is a strange time when women are not friendly with each other," us she said. "We see a tele-reality where people are nasty to each other and user side, people criticize pile So I said." This is what I should spend my energy. "C ' is a line for women, by a woman who wants them to feel good about their bodies, they feel beautiful, fantastic, more beautiful than all those around them, especially at a time when it is difficult to feel good about yourself. "
We agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment