Friday, May 2, 2014

Mariah Carey Stuns On The Cover Of Her "Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse" Album In 4 Years

mariah1

The mother of two lovely children and wife of entertainer, Nick Cannon looks stunning on the cover of her new album for "Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse". Sheposed seductively with her arms behind her head in a skimpy swimsuit in the picture she uploaded on her Instagram page. The album is based on her “first and only self-portrait,” which is also the back cover of the album.

“Please don’t judge me for such a simplistic title. Come on, I was only three and a half. Along the way there have been a couple nicknames and I’ve inadvertently embodied many personas. Lately, they’ve been calling me the elusive chanteuse,” Mariah says in a video revealing the album.

The new album will be hitting digital and physical retailers on May 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment