Tuesday, February 17, 2015

AMBER ROSE HITS BACK AT KHLOE KARDASHIAN

Amber Rose hits back at Khloe Kardashian

Amber Rose has launched a scathing attack on Khloe Kardashian and her family on Twitter.It all started when Rose - who used to date Kim Kardashian’s hubby Kanye West - appeared on radio show The Breakfast Club and slammed rapper Tyga’s rumoured relationship with Khloe’s little sister, Kylie Jenner.

Amber is friends with Tyga’s ex, Blac Chyna - who he has a son with - with the model stating: “She’s a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o’clock and relax. I’m over that. That’s ridiculous. “(Tyga) should be ashamed of himself. That’s how I feel. For sure…He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17. Like, nah.”




Still with us? Ok, this obviously caused problems in Kamp Kardashian, with Khloe taking to Twitter to call out Amber, which saw her rant: “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit.”

Not one to take an insult, Rose responded with a couple of Yeezy memes on Instagram and a reference to her ‘leaked’ nude pics, as well as writing: 




WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)

@khloekardashian I'm happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15....

3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgment but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS

@khloekardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment