Monday, December 23, 2013

Courteney Cox and her new boyfriend Johnny McDaid: they are "crazy one another," according to Ed Sheeran


Courteney Cox, Johnny McDaidFSCM / Splash News
It seems that there is indeed a new man in the life of Courteney Cox !
The actress Cougar Town  and its supposed boyfriend,  Johnny McDaid of Snow Patrolwere seen trying to walk together in the streets of Beverly Hills on Wednesday night with a friend, and it looks like Cox has found a very human courteous.
Courteney and her friend both had a red rose in hand as they descended Doheny Road.
But the best part of this love story is that Courteney can thank Ed Sheeran for introducing him McDaid!
Courteney CoxAKM-GSI
Sheeran, who is friends with the star of Friends , confessed that he had arranged the hit with McDaid.
"I had no right to speak, in fact, but now they show in public ... I introduced my roommate Courteney Cox [Johnny McDaid Snow Patrol] I live with the past year. They started out together [and] they are crazy from one another, "he said during a recent interview withOMG! Insider .
"I spent a lot of time in his house by the beach and I met a bunch of random people. We spent the day before Thanksgiving with Jennifer Aniston before spending the day with Courteney. "
Now you understand everything!
Aleen Keshishian, Jennifer Aniston, Ed Sheeran, InstagramInstagram
The new couple was spotted together for the first time at the Christmas party  of Jennifer Aniston on his property in Bel Air, Calif., Sunday, Nov. 8.
Moreover, Sheeran spent so much time with Cox they began to be the target of rumors.
"I read in the press that I was the young lover of Courteney. This is not true," said Sheeran E! News at the concert of Grammy nominations in Los Angeles, Friday, Dec. 6. "It's very funny because I know who she really comes out, and I send them all emails with all this. It's very funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment