Monday, December 30, 2013

 BEYONCÉ RECORDED 80 SONGS FOR ALBUM



Beyoncé recorded 80 Songs for album



Beyoncé has been talking about her recent surprise album - and has revealed that she actually recorded a whopping 80 tracks for it.


The R&B queen told fans in a promotional video that she had been forced to whittle her work down after a prolific run in the studio.

"When I started picking the songs that I gravitated towards, because I recorded about 80 songs, it was the songs that were more effortless for me that stuck around that I still love that I loved a year ago when I recorded them," she explained.





She went on to reveal that she recorded ‘Drunk In Love’ during a "party" with hubby Jay-Z and producers Timbaland and Details. 

"I kind of freestyled the verse, and Jay went in and he started flowing out his verse. We just kinda had a party.

"It was so great, because it wasn't about any ego, we weren't trying to make a hit record... we were just having fun... and I think you can hear that in the record."


No comments:

Post a Comment