Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beauty queen shows love to the singer.


Is Flavour dating Anna Ebiere Banner?


Flavour has been keeping a low profile on his love life. The singer, who has been linked to reality star Dillish Mathews, is reportedly dating Nigeria’s Anna Ebiere Banner. Anna, who was named as Naija’s most beautiful woman in 2013, posted a very suspicious message dedicated to the “Nwa Baby”hitmaker on Instagram. 

The message read: “Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u, respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws u closer to God. pls tell me wat else u want!!!.. cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! !☺☺ ur more than awesome. … I pray dat God continues to bless you.@2niteflavour.”

That’s a confirmation, right? 


Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u, respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws u closer to God. pls tell me wat else u want!!!.. cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! !☺☺ ur more than awesome. ... I pray dat God continues to bless you. @2niteflavour
1105 likes

No comments:

Post a Comment