Tuesday, October 21, 2014

T.I PLAYS PRANK ON FANS



T.I plays prank on fans

T.I. played a funny prank on his fans at Footaction recently. The rapper, who is releasing his new album“Paperwork” on Tuesday (Oct 21), invited contestant winners to the store to be styled by him. T.I. and his crew members pick out hats, apparel from his Hustle Gang line, and sneakers. Basically throwing everything at the guys, who gladly accepted. 

As soon as it's time to pay, T.I. takes a fake phone call and goes to the backroom to watch the rest of the action. The cashier starts asking the contestant winners how they'd like to pay for the towering $10,000 bill. The looks on their faces are priceless. In the end, T.I. tells them they've just been "hustled."

Watch the prank below.

No comments:

Post a Comment