Tuesday, March 24, 2015

J. LO ON RIHANNA

J. Lo on Rihanna

Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna might not have actually met when they both provided voices for the new DreamWorks Animation movie Home, but that hasn't stopped Lopez wanting to work with RiRi again.

And we're keeping our fingers crossed that they'll be meeting up in the recording studio, after some very positive comments from J.Lo in an interview.



Speaking to E! News, the 45-year-old pop star said: "I'm a huge Rihanna fan... and I feel like she's such a girl's girl, which I love, because I'm a girl's girl and she seems very sweet.

"And I love the edginess about her and I think she did a really great job in this film."Asked if she'd like to record a duet with her co-star, she added: "Absolutely! Who wouldn't?!"

And she was also full of praise for Demi Lovato, explaining that she was now BFFs with her pop rival.

"We met and hit it off and just kind of kept in touch," she explained.

"She's an amazing girl and I love her. You can't explain why you just hit it off with someone because I met a lot of people in the industry... but she's so beyond her years, she's such a smart girl and very deep and soulful, which you can hear in her music and in her voice.

"And I just enjoy spending time with her. We don't get to spend a lot of time together, it's once in a while here and there, but we always have a fun time."

Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment