Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Jada Pinkett Smith sees "clearly the weight that I took," but added: "I think I'll keep it"



Willow Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Will SmithEthan Miller / Getty Images
Some stars proudly display their weight loss , but another party's weight gain (that's something you do not often see in Hollywood!)
Jada Pinkett Smith has posted on Facebook a photo of her daughter, Willow Smith , and her husband,  Will Smith , in the UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas, stating that "it is clear" the weight it took.
And she was not angry. In fact, he likes it well.
"A friend sent me this photo, and I clearly saw the weight I got to know about 4 pounds. I think I'll keep them. I like to be a little more round ... ;) Hopefully I go into my dress Oscar, "wrote Jada with the photo.
She continued: "We must love our bodies according to our own criteria :) Good Monday!"
There is no doubt that the actress is beautiful as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment