Monday, June 16, 2014

"My New Album Will Win More Awards Than I've Ever Won" - Faze


Multi award-winning music artiste, Faze popularly known for his hit song Kolomental, who may have been off the music scene for a while, in this new interview with Vanguard revealed that his working on an album that would win more awards than ever before. His words below...

"I’ve been recording my new album which will be out any time soon. I have some collaborations with some of my friends in the industry and you can expect the normal Faze treats. You know I don’t just release albums. I take my time and make sure what I release does not fall short of the standard I have set for myself. I   can’t really specify, but I’m sure this new album is going to win more awards than I have ever won. It is loaded with good hits that are sure to take the music scene by storm. Just watch out for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment