Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Photos: Notorious B.I.G. And Faith Evans’ Son Graduates From High School

Notorious B.I.G. & Faith Evans’ Son Graduates High School [PHOTOS]

Notorious B.I.G’s son, Christopher Wallace Jr, graduated from Santa Margarita Catholic High School in California last week.

Wallace Jr.’s mother, singer Faith Evans, proudly shared photos from the celebratory occasion on Instagram. 17-year old Christopher Jr, who was just 5 months old when his father died, revealed plans of wanting to go into acting.

“I rap, I joke around, but I’m not serious about it. I didn’t want people to be like, ‘Like CJ, little Biggie.’ I’d rather them be like, ‘CJ the actor made his own movie, directed his own film, and won the Oscar,’ stuff like that.” Another photo after the cut....

1168823_673125342761149_1692665638_n

No comments:

Post a Comment