Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Diddy says he’s retiring to focus on acting



Diddy is going to have a hard time finding anyone who will believe him when he says he’s retiring from music for acting. He has said, “I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films.” That’s what he told Cigar Aficionado Magazine in a new cover story.
Before you rush out to go buy the last copy of ‘MMM’ (Money Making Mitch), he’s actually planning to drop his seventh studio album ‘No Way Out 2’ as his retirement album. "I want to stop at a great place," he said. "And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time.” Now where have we heard this one before? Eminem? Jay Z, Dr Dre maybe?
Also, the irony in the album’s title is pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy that he’ll be back but let’s take his word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment