Wednesday, January 21, 2015

CHARLI XCX: “I NEARLY KILLED RITA ORA”


Charli XCX: “I nearly killed Rita Ora”

Charli XCX has confessed to almost killing Rita Ora on the set of their new music video for collaboration“Doing It”.

During an interview with The Metro, the “Boom Clap” hitmaker explained how she crashed a 'death-trap'Barbie truck while shooting the promo in a desert.

Charli - real name Charlotte Aitchison - explained: "I nearly killed both of us on the set by crashing this Barbie truck into the middle of the desert. There were no air bags. It was this old truck. It was a death-trap! But we made it out alive and the video is so great and is dropping this week."

The 22-year old went on to praise Ora's acting skills ahead of her debut in new flick “Fifty Shades of Grey”, adding: "She is going to kill it.”

"On the set we had to do one bit of acting and I was freaking out, like, 'I don’t know how to do this', but every time she was killing it."

Charli concluded: "She is great and I think she’s going to be wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment