Friday, January 30, 2015

KIM K OPENS UP ABOUT BRUCE JENNER


Kim K opens up about Bruce Jenner


Bruce Jenner’s appearance is really changing. It seems like everyone now wants to know if the reality TV dad is transforming into a woman or not.

When asked about Bruce’s change, Kim Kardashian told Entertainment Tonight: “I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way...I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right.”

She said she thinks her stepfather is very happy. “The happiest I've ever seen him...He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about." 

No comments:

Post a Comment