Friday, January 30, 2015

SAM SMITH RESPONDS TO HOWARD STERN

Sam Smith responds to Howard Stern

Sam Smith has hit back at US radio DJ Howard Stern after he branded the star “fat” and “ugly” live on air.

/ Speaking about the “Stay With Me” hit-maker on his Sirius XM show, Stern stated: “You know what I like about the guy, he's an ugly mother f*****, he’s fat, and I love it…"

“Is he gay? He looks gay to me, not that anybody looks gay but he does seem a feminine. I like that he's chubby and gay, that's why I love him.”

Stern continued: “He's one of those guys, he's really good but I feel like that will be his only hit song.”

And speaking about Smith’s hit, “I’m Not the Only One”, Howard noted: “That’s how good that song is, he's fat and he's gay and little girls worship him, that's when you know you have a good song and you have a good voice.”



Can't believe what I've just read.

No comments:

Post a Comment