Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIZKID NOT BOTHERED BY OPINIONS


Wizkid not bothered by opinions

Some people have labelled Wizkid as arrogant. But guess what? He doesn’t care!

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Wiz was asked if he’s bothered by what people think or say about him and he said: “Never! I am not bothered. Honestly I don't hear people saying it because anytime I go out, I show my fans great love. I do my thing. I don't have problem with that because I don't love everybody as well. So I don't expect everybody to love me too. That's life."

He added that fame hasn’t changed him. “The only thing fame has changed in Wizkid is that I added some accessories. I have got nice chains, watches, and nice clothes… I am still Wizkid. I no tall, still same height."

No comments:

Post a Comment