Friday, January 30, 2015

 KIM K POKES FUN AT HERSELF

Kim K pokes fun at herself


Say what you like about Kim Kardashian, you can't accuse the lady of taking herself too seriously.

And the 34-year-old reality star has been merrily poking fun at herself in a new commercial for T-Mobile's Data Stash campaign on US TV.





Speaking to camera as piano music tinkles away in the background, Kim "appeals" to viewers to help "save" their unused mobile data so that it can be used to view her selfies instead of going to waste.

And she runs them through a few of the possibilities - including skiing, tennis and fashion shots.



Talking to People about the advert, she said: "The ad really incorporated a lot of my personality.

"We really went over scene by scene and what selfies I thought would really showcase me and what I would do."

"I ski, I went to tennis camp growing up. So there are some things in the commercial that I don't think people know about me."And she described the Super Bowl as an "iconic time" which "everyone watches" in the US."

"We wanted to come up with something that was fun, witty, sexy and I think this commercial really kind of has everything,"
 she went on.

"Whether its business calls, selfies, whatever, I'm always on my phone, and the concept was just so fun and I just got it right away, it clicked."

No comments:

Post a Comment