Sunday, November 9, 2014

BEYONCÉ CONGRATULATES KELLY ROWLAND

Beyoncé congratulates Kelly Rowland

Beyoncé must be the happiest aunt in the world. The singer took to Instagram to express her excitement about Kelly Rowland’s baby boy. 

She wrote: “There’s no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood. I’ve always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I’m so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons.” 

Queen Bey and her sister Solange reportedly witnessed little Titan’s birth. 


Follow
There's no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood. I've always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I'm so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons. 🐘🐘🐘


No comments:

Post a Comment