Sunday, November 9, 2014

 NEW VIDEO: SELENA GOMEZ


New video: Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez has finally unveiled the music video for her new single “The Heart Wants What It Wants”, and boy is it emotional.




Rumoured to be about her troubled relationship with Justin Bieber, the opening scene hears the Disney star crying and talking about a difficult time in her life.

"I didn't realise that I could be feeling so confident and feeling so great about myself and it just be completely shattered by one thing, by something so stupid."

"But then you make me feel crazy, you make me feel like it's my fault, I was in pain," the singer and actress says. Obviously we can't be sure if Selena is talking about her own life, or just showing off her acting skills in the clip. Either way, it's pretty convincing.

Though it hasn't gone unnoticed that the hot male lead in the black and white video bares a resemblance to Selena's rumoured love interest Orlando Bloom. Coincidence?


No comments:

Post a Comment