Wednesday, November 26, 2014

 KIM K KEPT NAKED SHOOT SECRET


Kim K kept naked shoot secret

We'd expect that working as Kim Kardashian's "momager" would mean Kris Jenner knew when her daughter had a big job coming up.

However it turns out we'd be wrong, because Kim herself has revealed that she kept her recent naked photoshoot for Paper magazine a secret from her mum.

Speaking on 2DayFM's Jules, Merrick And Sophie show, Kimmy said: "She does (manage me), but I'm pretty in control of my career.

"Everyone thinks she's this mastermind and tells us what to do and where to go. She was actually in Paris with me and I had dinner with her right after the shoot, and I'm pretty private about the stuff that I do until it comes out.

"So I told her I did a shoot, and I was like, 'Just wait until it comes out… you'll see!'"

And Kim also had a rather surprising claim about hubby Kanye West - namely that Yeezy is actually a bit shy.

"He's so sweet and so shy. I swear to god, I am way more outspoken than he is. He's so shy," she said.

"But I think that, in public, he always does what he wants to do, and he always stands up for what he believes is right and what he wants to do, and he's taught me a lot of that.

"He taught me 'What do you really believe?' Forget about what anyone else is thinking. If you love it, that's what's important.

"Stand by your decision... he makes me more comfortable in my skin."

That's sweet, but we suspect she must be mixing him up with somebody else.


No comments:

Post a Comment