Thursday, November 6, 2014

I Never Had A With Saheed Osupa - Wasiu Ayinde



The paramount king of fuji music, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal otherwise known as k1 de ultimate has not only attained an authoritative and envious position in fuji music but in the Nigerian music industry. 
As one of the most influential and accomplished music Lords, the Talazo 84 hit maker has never relented on his huge achievements in the entertainment industry.
According to his recent interview with an entertainment portal, Arabambi cleared speculation rift linking him with a junior colleague and a fuji wizard, Saheed Osupa and rumour that all fuji artistes are not happy with him.

“It would be wrong to assume that there was a rift between me and Saheed Osupa because he is so junior to me. When we talk about Fuji music, this is my 43rd year in the industry that should make you know, I’m a senior colleague to a whole a lot of artistes
I’m a senior colleague to all the greatest Fuji artistes in Nigeria, and I maintain good relationship with all of them”.

He however put to rest the longtime tale that he relocated to Ijebu Ode because of his political ambition. “I didn’t relocate to Ijebu because of any political ambition. I have freedom of movement; it could be Ibadan where I also own a big house. So, it could be anywhere. Moving back to Ijebu has nothing to do with politics”.

The fuji supremo is set take his music career to another climes with ‘k1 Unusual music concert’ with major appearances from top leading Music acts like Tuface, Lagbaja , Olamide and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment