Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MY ‘RED-HOT’ ROMANCE WITH DAVIDO – ACTRESS ENIOLA BADMUS

davido-turns-actor-360nobs.jpg-2


Top Actress, Eniola Badmus became a major hit in the blockbuster movie ‘’Jenifa’ as the ‘Gbogbo Big Girls’, where she played the role of a madame who rented out girls on campus to big men. Then she kept with the same stereotype in ‘`Omo Ghetto’ where she was a leader of bad ghetto girls.

Ever since, the coast has been all yummy for Eniola who has become a hot cake with movie producers. She recently celebrated her birthday in New York and had the elite of the movie industry in attendance. As Potpourri star this week, Eniola lets us into her world:
What has been your biggest challenge since you got into Nollywood?
I’ve been in this industry for a long time; I don’t even look at challenges anymore. When you stay too long in a particular stuff, it doesn’t look challenging anymore because my life is all about this that I do. I’ve been doing this for over a decade so I can’t just say one thing is challenging. I try my best in all that I do
You mostly play bad girl roles in movies, why?
I don’t remember the ones that I played bad girl recently, maybe before, but I know I’ve changed a lot of stuffs. I’ve been playing other roles too and the fact that I play bad girl role doesn’t mean I am bad, maybe, I’m good at it though.
Have you ever played as someone else’s wife in a movie?
More than enough times.
You and Davido were seen together recently, what were you guys doing?
Shout-out to my brother, Davido! That’s a movie shoot, that’s my movie coming out sometime next year. I shot some in Yankee and I’m shooting part of it again in Nigeria:

eniola-badmus-and-davido-2

No comments:

Post a Comment