Monday, September 30, 2013

Blake Lively talks about her return to cinema and his new company in Vogue English

Blake Lively



Broom,  Gwyneth Paltrow .  Blake Lively may make competition Goop.
In an interview with British Vogue , the actress of 26 years reveals that she has founded a new company that will highlight all its interests outside the cinema ... while announcing his return to the big screen after an absence of one year.
"This is something that I will launch in the coming months and I'm very, very proud," said Lively in magazine. "This is mainly based on the story and living a very unique and selective life, and how. There is nothing like this anywhere ... even unclassifiable."
The blonde bombshell added that the company will provide an opportunity to diversify its brand beyond his career.
"I have so many passions outside the theater, things that I started to master but I do not use when I play," she says. "The cinema was family, so I fell into default, but I've grown so many other passions, thinking that I could never succeed as an actress."
Speaking of which, during his absence a year after the end of his hit series Gossip Girl , Lively took the opportunity to indulge his passions, like creating a La Cornue oven customized for her new home she shares with her ​​husband in Bedford, in the State of New York, or shoot a culinary column for the site of Vogue .
But now she admits ready to go back to the camera.
"Many changes have taken place in my life last year! I'mmarried [to her co-star in Green Lantern , Ryan Reynolds ], Gossip Girl  ended after six years, I have my first break for a long time and I worked on this new company ... It was good to get away from the series, "she admits. "The first film I shot after Gossip Girl , I wanted it to be different from anything I had done before, but it also represents the direction I want to take, because I'm in a new state mind now. "
                         Blake's last appearance on the big screen was in the thriller 'of Oliver Stone in 2012, Savages , but has hinted that his next film project will allow him to expand his repertoire even further, which may surprise his fans. And the best part is that it has the opportunity to put some very cool retro clothes.
"When I was shooting Gossip Girl , I had enough short breaks so I could not take other projects that weekend, but I have a film in preparation that I look forward to turning this winter, and one of the most attractive elements is that it extends from the 1900s to now, "said Lively. "The clothes are amazing and my character through all the periods of history, and the story is told through fashion. This is not a film about fashion, but fashion is an integral part of its personality and history. "
As his own transformation into business women
                                                   Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment