Monday, September 30, 2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt reveals he has a secret girlfriend: "She is not in showbiz!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt



Sorry, ladies, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is no longer available. During his first interview on the radio Howard Stern Show Tuesday, September 24, the star of Don Jon revealed that he had someone in his life.
"I have a girlfriend, but I do not really talk in public," says the actor of 32 years. "It is notin showbiz. " He would not say how long they were together.
Gordon-Levitt has repeatedly refused to identify his girlfriend, but he revealed that they had met with "mutual friends." When asked if he was in love, he replied: "Oh, this is too serious personal Stop!" 
Visibly uncomfortable talking about his love life, Gordon-Levitt explained why he remained so quiet. "I'm into movies, I play other people, so when the audience looks me in the movies, I do not want them to think of me and my girlfriend, etc.." Has he said . "I want them to see the character, the story I tell."
Moreover, Gordon-Levitt said he was glad that his wife does not want to be under the spotlight. "The girl that I am, it really does not want to be part of it," said the actor. "One can understand the fact of not wanting to be monitored so closely."

No comments:

Post a Comment