Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kanye West: I'm the "rock star No. 1 in the world

Kanye West 

Warning:  Kanye West has an announcement to make, and it's about him and his talent.
The young father gave an interview an hour Zane Lowe , British radio personality on BBC Radio 1, which went on air Monday, and as might be expected, Yeezy is self-proclaimed " rock star No. 1 in the world, "arguing that he has pushed the boundaries of art, music, fashion and culture.
However, the rapper Yeezus  still has acknowledged that he drew inspiration from another pop legend: "There would be no Kanye West if there was no Michael Jackson . "
But it did not last long.
West boasted of having reached a certain level that even the King of Pop was not known during his career, saying he was the only artist to do what he does.
"I passed a level that Michael Jackson was not reached. I hit the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity ... and this is where I am for 10 years" has he told Lowe. "When I look around me, I say," Wait There is no one who looks like me And if this is the case, they are to close.. "So that means, wait ... C '. is a real civil rights movement we live, seriously. "



He went on to say: "I should not limit myself to one way of creativity You do not understand ... I left the Air Yeezys and they sold $ 90 000 from Ebay ... but I '. have not received a call from Nike tomorrow. "
Kanye has even broached the subject of his friend Jay Z and admitted he was a little envious. "Jay Z is a little more accomplished than me. It has more dreams and aspirations that are made. You do not know, but it frustrates me enormously. I have so much to give ... And I 'have a million people telling me why I can not do it. "
"I'm not trying to regurgitate me," he said. "I showed people that I knew to perfection. You know,  [My Twisted] Dark Fantasy  may be considered perfect. Perfection I can do, but I'm not there to do it. Looking and pave the way for innovation in sound ... and culture. "
"It is a culture. Rap ​​is the new rock 'n' roll. We're rock stars ... We are the new rock stars, and I'm the biggest star of all. I am the rock star No.1 the planet. " There, I said it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment