Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mark Wahlberg pass the tray, receives his diploma at age 42

Mark Wahlberg


Mark Wahlberg is indeed a fighter.
The actor and producer of 42 years, who had abandoned his studies in high school, said Monday he finally got his degree this summer.
"I had the chance to discover that I could go to school online," says Wahlberg, who had left school in the third, in a letter to the Huffington Post. "For almost a year, I'm taking and I study whenever I can:. On the board, traveling for work and at home This was a difficult and humilitante experience, but I am pleased to announce that I am officially a bachelor. "
The star of No Pain, No Gain told David Letterman in June 2012 that he intended to finish what he started.
"They will recognize the courses I've taken just one or two, but I'll do whatever it takes," promised Wahlberg.
"Most young people who drop out from high school do not have great careers in Hollywood, I was lucky," admitted the father of four children in his HuffPo article."Compared to graduates, those who quit are more likely to be unemployed, in poor health, living in poverty or with public assistance."
This is why Wahlberg, who has been so successful, has created alliances between its foundation for youth and other groups like the Taco Bell Foundation for Teens, to try to expand educational opportunities for youth at risk.
"Having the opportunity to have access to education that is needed to overcome the obstacles of life should not be a matter of chance," he wrote. "Investing in education is obvious to promote personal and professional development, and to support our economic recovery."
Wahlberg added: "I could do it because I knew I was not alone, other teens and adults going through the same thing as me, trying to balance work and family to improve for students. struggling every day and  - especially  - for those seeking a second chance, I have a message:.. never give Believe in yourself and do not do small projects "

Mark Wahlberg, Diploma

No comments:

Post a Comment