Thursday, September 26, 2013

Diane Kruger wanted to "slap" Joshua Jackson after their first kiss

Diane Kruger, Joshua Jackson, Coachella 2013   Thunderbolt? Not really.
According to Diane Kruger , her boyfriendJoshua Jackson , who shares his life for seven years, did not make a great impression when they began dating in 2006.Guest of the show Conan on September 17, the actress of The Bridge explained that displeased with the former star of Fringe .
"He thinks he invited me to dinner, which is not true, because I would not have accepted. I agreed to have a drink with him," said Kruger, 37, about Jackson, 35. "I had other plans that night, so I would never have agreed to have dinner with him We were sitting at the bar, it was 21 pm and I was about to leave and he said to me.." Come on, we have reservations at the restaurant. "I felt sorry because he looked forward to it and expect he put on a clean shirt. So I said, "Okay, fine, let's go. '"
Despite all his efforts, Jackson struggled to charm Kruger. "He took me to this very romantic place, which is a bit weird, finally when I think ... it was a little tense," said the beautiful German. "There were beautiful flowers everywhere, but I had an allergic reaction, really, really horrible. I had a runny nose, I was coughing and my eyes were stinging."
"I thought he would say:" We only have to go I'll take you home.. "But of course, not at all it did was talk about himself for half past one No.. stop, "she has said. "He walked me to my hotel in his car, which was a real wreck. This is the truth. His dog had eaten his door, it stank. Anyone who knows Josh knows that this is not the type most manic world, then believe me, it was not cute. "
Jackson, meanwhile, did not suspect anything. "He leaned over to kiss me," remembered Kruger. "I swear to you, in the end, I asked myself:" Is what I should slap him? ""
The former star of Dawson  redeemed himself the next day by sending flowers to Kruger ...accompanied by a box of Kleenex, of course.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment