Saturday, September 28, 2013

Miley Cyrus pose nude on the cover of Rolling Stone and reveals that she weighs 49 pounds

Miley Cyrus




Miley  Cyrus  is described as "semi-nude" in the issue of October 8 the magazine Rolling Stone , and judging by the one is an understatement. Posing under the lens of Theo Wenner, the star strips and sticks out her tongue to the photographer. Bonds with hair pulled back decks and runny eyeliner, Cyrus proves once again that she is not the star of acidulated Disney channel it once was.
In the interview that accompanies these photos, Cyrus talks openly about his stunning performance on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards in August. She also admits to having "fiddled" Robin Thicke , but he had done the same thing with her. "Nobody is talking about the man behind me. Was not stopped saying" Miley twerke to Robin Thicke, "but nobody ever said" Robin Thicke rubs against Miley. "They have not spoken the person addressed, "she has said. "It is clear that there is a double standard."
"America really has very bizarre concepts of what is right or wrong," she has said. "I watched Breaking Bad the other day, they prepared methamphetamine Just looking at this series, I know how they make you spin the detailed method and after they bippent the word "put - n".... I could not believe. they kill a guy, they disappear her body in acid, but they can not say a bad word? It's like when they paged "molly" at the VMAs. Look what I 'm doing, you really will beep "molly"? Anything. "
Cyrus, 20, was very amused by critics, especially those of Brooke Shields , who played his mother in Hannah Montana  and who described his performance as "desperate."
"Brooke Shields made ​​a film where she played a prostitute for 12 years!" Said Cyrus, laughing, referring to Shields role in the controversial 1978 film, La Petite .
But Cyrus goes of course realize that his troubles offend some people. "I think I should avoid searching my name on Google for a little while," she admitted.
Although his performance at the VMAs was lowered, Cyrus says she was not trying to "be sexy" when she sang "We Can not Stop" and "Blurred Lines" with Thicke. "If I had tried to be sexy, I would have been sexy. I can dance better than that," she says. The singer also admits that her quilts made him "look like a little creature."
Cyrus also told Rolling Stone  that was a little too many stories about his famous twerk."People are" Miley takes for a while black has a very flat ass "," Has she said. "I say," I weigh 49 kilos I know! "Now people think I'm going to dance the twerk and tongue out all the time if it falls, I do not ever do it again this stuff.".

No comments:

Post a Comment