Wednesday, September 24, 2014

 

Liam Payne of One Direction says her nude photos are fake: "I'm not gay or homophobic"


Liam Payne, Instagram
Have you seen the photos of Liam Payne lying on a bed with another man?

Probably not ... because they are false. Fans wondered if the singer of One Direction was caught on camera in the heat of passion in the company of an unidentified man this weekend. The singer of 21 years of "Fireproof" has connected to Twitter  on Sunday to deny the rumors. "Wow people think that this is really me in the picture circulating weird lol I'd rather tweet a picture of me naked than forcing people to look at this," he wrote.
Payne has drawn the ire of the public to tweet, some who read between the lines he had a problem with homosexuality. "I'm not homophobic," he clarified Payne. "But I'm not gay at all either so if someone says I'm something I'm not, I'll say it and it does not mean I'm homophobic." One fan relaxed atmosphere, by tweeting: "Hey did you say that you loved kfc." To this, Payne  replied : "That's true, but I just love their chicken."
The singer of "Little Things" is not the only member of 1D whose sexual orientation has been questioned. In an interview in 2013, the GQ UK asked Harry Styles  if he went out with the DJ and TV presenter Nick  Grimshaw . "Bisexual? Me, I do not think so," said the pop star 20 years. "I'm pretty sure not."
But back to those photos supposedly of Payne.
The images in question are not related to the recent leak on Reddit and 4Chan.  Meagan Good ,  Vanessa Hudgens ,  Jennifer Lawrence ,  Hayden Panettiere , Aubrey Plaza,  Rihanna ,  Hope Solo  and Gabrielle Union  are among the stars targeted in the latest series of photos nude stars.
Good said that the photos were for her husband, and Union issued a press statement to E!news: "While we were on a family vacation, I was informed that some private photos, which have been exchanged between me and my husband before being erased were posted by vultures "said the actress. "It just reminded me that since the dawn of time, women and children, especially women of color, are persecuted and we take power over their own bodies. These atrocities against women and children continues in worldwide. For all those who are affected by this, cyber harassment or hate crimes, we send our love, our support and our prayers. We did nothing wrong. "
"Well we have snatched our right to privacy, they can not take away our strength, our dignity and our voice," said the star of Being Mary Jane , who married Dwyane Wade  in August. "Love and light to all."

No comments:

Post a Comment