Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rihanna and Miley Cyrus are complete rubbishy sl uts'' -60's Icon, Marianne Faithfull slams the stars



Rihanna is about to get pissed after 60's icon Marianne Faithfull ,slammed her and Miley Cyrus, calling them sl uts.
Marrienne who dated the likes of Mick Jagger back in the days  told ITV News
‘I think they’re just complete rubbishy sl uts actually‘I have no idea what they think.I cannot understand that way of thinking, that they wannabe so much in the music industry that they’re prepared to make complete fools of themselves. I’m amazed.‘I feel sad about the pressures that any young people are facing. I would never go into the music industry. It would be no place for me.’
Rihanna is probably digging up some old topless photo of the icon to post

No comments:

Post a Comment